It isn't Halloween but some very spooky things are happening

I have returned home after seeing Duncan lifeless on his bed. I have just been thinking about all that has been happening. I cannot tell who is lying. If Macbeth did it why would he? Then maybe it is his sons who want the throne. They have already fled which makes me very suspicious. My concern is it might not stop at Duncan. What if their is a serial killer on the loose. I worry about everyone's safety in the castle. I am looking forward to some alone time in my home. Also, I want to know who has done all of this. I am planning to make a big trip to England. As I said when I saw Duncan, "tongue nor heart cannot conceive nor name thee". I can't even fathom what to do next.    Image result for memes for macduff in Macbeth


Comments